Wilder by Far

A look at life with the Wilder family. Updated most weekends and some vacation days. You can contact me at movingnorth@gmail.com..

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

"Yeah, funny story. One day I was really bored, and Dad had left a steamroller idling in the driveway..." - Bart, The Simpsons


The Boy, eye upside down. Silly The Boy.

It’s been a bit of, well, boringness this week.

Besides breaking things that you’ve already read about, well, I haven’t done much. The Mrs. made me take the weekend off, so I can’t regale you with stories of how I accidentally cut the power to Houston or cut off my second favorite index finger.

She also told me that we hadn’t done very much in the past few weeks. The Mrs. is right (always right, Dame Koldfoot) so I don’t have much to report, besides some random stuff.

Well, we’re looking to head (slightly) north soon, so I think we’ll have a better report come next, post.

Either that or we’ve run out of beer. If we’ve run out of beer, send sled dogs to send more. They can (I think) run on cut wheat stems.

Is there ever enough beer?

4 Comments:

Blogger Dame Koldfoot said...

Does your trip north mean that the staff at Coldfoot Manor should put in an order for extra beer? The Buzz Lightyear room is available for a pitance. Unlike some people who have stayed in other famous bedrooms, you will not end up shooting yourself in the back of the head or have a mysterious fatal "accident" just before you're scheduled to testify at a Senate hearing.

8:43 AM  
Blogger John said...

dame koldfoot,
Alas, and sadly, no, not that far north. If we really went North, I would never get The Mrs. back on the plane.

4:54 PM  
Blogger CabinDweller said...

No.

1:33 PM  
Blogger GoGo said...

: |

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Silktide SiteScore for this website
Blog Flux Directory Blogarama Free Web Counters
Web Counter
Search Popdex:
Humor Blog Top Sites Top100 Bloggers
Top100 uscity.net directory