Wilder by Far

A look at life with the Wilder family. Updated most weekends and some vacation days. You can contact me at movingnorth@gmail.com..

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"Yeah, he got injured on the job and they just sent him home with pay. It's like a lottery that rewards stupidity." - Lenny, The Simpsons

 

I thought I'd give you a Wednesday picture of Pugsley of Arabia.

I'm not feeling especially well right now (weekend stuff you'll hear about later) and got home from work late (business dinner). More probably tomorrow.

/whine
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Silktide SiteScore for this website
Blog Flux Directory Blogarama Free Web Counters
Web Counter
Search Popdex:
Humor Blog Top Sites Top100 Bloggers
Top100 uscity.net directory