Wilder by Far

A look at life with the Wilder family. Updated most weekends and some vacation days. You can contact me at movingnorth@gmail.com..

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, March 26, 2005

London Bridge Is Melting Down


The ice festival is still going on. The Boy and I went last weekend, and saw that much of the ice art was looking a bit melty since it had been above freezing for the previous few days. However, it was really, really windy this day, which, coupled with the 15F temperature, resulted in it being very uncomfortable to be outside with exposed skin for more than five or ten minutes. By very uncomfortable, I mean that the fleshy bits attached to say, your face, would freeze right off. I generally make an effort to get to shelter when my fleshy bits become numb and just a tad crunchy. The Boy and I walked about as far as my fleshy bits would let, and then went back to the car.

1 Comments:

Blogger LingLing said...

That is one of the freakiest things I've ever seen. I'm going to email that all over the place, if that's cool.

cheers,
LingLing

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Silktide SiteScore for this website
Blog Flux Directory Blogarama Free Web Counters
Web Counter
Search Popdex:
Humor Blog Top Sites Top100 Bloggers
Top100 uscity.net directory