Wilder by Far

A look at life with the Wilder family. Updated most weekends and some vacation days. You can contact me at movingnorth@gmail.com..

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, May 22, 2005

The Moose of the Fields


They are out there, the moose.

I saw them.

Their beady eyes, staring at me, flocking around the house.

I think that they must go to the library, you know. They have to get internet access somewhere, because I am careful to be only respectful to them when they can hear me. They know that I derided them the other week. Now, retribution is at hand.

Dang moose, anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Woofwoof said...

Your moose is just so huggable. Even with the beady eyes.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Silktide SiteScore for this website
Blog Flux Directory Blogarama Free Web Counters
Web Counter
Search Popdex:
Humor Blog Top Sites Top100 Bloggers
Top100 uscity.net directory