Wilder by Far

A look at life with the Wilder family. Updated most weekends and some vacation days. You can contact me at movingnorth@gmail.com..

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, March 26, 2005

The Silence Of The Dog Team Crossing


I really like the way that this picture came out. The Boy and I went out and about (The Mrs. wasn't feeling so hot) and drove up the road. To see what we could see. And, besides a few mountains, we saw this sign, so I pulled over and took this picture.

I saw nothing crossing, so the sign was incorrect. Also, the idea of dogs forming some kind of team was also a bit foreign - I mean, they have no thumbs, so what kind of sport would they play? Soccer? I tend to think that dogs have more gumption than to play a sport like that, so, the sign remains a mystery.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quackin' Mad Duck said...

There's something you definitely don't see many places!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Silktide SiteScore for this website
Blog Flux Directory Blogarama Free Web Counters
Web Counter
Search Popdex:
Humor Blog Top Sites Top100 Bloggers
Top100 uscity.net directory