Wilder by Far

A look at life with the Wilder family. Updated most weekends and some vacation days. You can contact me at movingnorth@gmail.com..

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

"Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic?" - Dr. Egon Spengler, Ghostbusters



I told you that road drop off was pretty friggin' steep. If you notice, that guy is not exactly hugging the curb. What curb? If you click on the picture to make it big, you can see the evil red eye of The Boy glimmering in the back seat.

Greetings , gentle readers!

The Mrs. here, subbing for WilderBoy. John, as he is known to some, is currently chained to the water pump in the basement because he has been naughty. No, not really. It’s just that that is where I like to keep him so that he stays out of trouble.

Seriously, though, things have been very hectic here. Big, big changes are afoot in Casa Wilder. As such, no Life in Alaska for the past few weeks … er, months due to, well, life in Alaska. Don’t worry, though. They are good changes. No severed fingers while cutting wood or beer shortages or anything. It’s all good, as the young uns say.

All that John asks is for your continued patience (At least, I think that’s what he was asking. It’s hard to tell because his voice was all muffled due to the gag in his mouth.) He should be ready to reveal all to the world soon, in typical Wilder TA DA! fashion.

Sincerely,
The Mrs.

Note from John
The Mrs. actually wrote that, and I saw it after I constructed a rudimentary TCP/IP connection out of a band saw and some steel wool in the basement. I've been down here about two weeks, but I'm thinking that The Mrs. has plans for me other than making a pretty shirt out of my skin - after all, Hannibal Lecter she's not. I hope. More soon. John puts the lotion on it's skin, or else he gets the hose again . . . arrrrgh!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was pretty, thanks for the update Mrs. Hurry back John I miss reading ya'.

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear that all is well. The update will keep me anxiously waiting to hear all about the past weeks. Thanks

6:16 AM  
Blogger Duck Hunter said...

Thanks for the update Mrs.!!

I really thought the lack of updates was beer related. Least now we know you are keeping him safe.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Clara....in TN said...

Well, at least you are alive, even tho you ARE chained to the water pump. Have you really been that bad?

12:41 PM  
Blogger shawnkielty said...

How do we know he's not chained to the "beer" pump.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see someone keeps him in line. And I totally agree with using forms of torture or abuse. lol

Good to read a post from the Mrs.

Hope all is well with everyone.

1:49 PM  
Blogger the Witch said...

Cheers!

_/\_

4:40 AM  
Blogger HP said...

It put the lotion in the basket

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should we start calling John "the Gimp"? I remember something about him being muffled, haha.

Cant wait to see your next post obviously, bac in Sac.

8:23 PM  
Blogger John said...

a friend,
Back. Dangerous. Smelly.

ron,
Okay, okay, that's coming . . . tonight.

duck,
Everything beer related.

clara,
I'm always that bad.

shawn,
mmmmmm, you said beer. and pump. mmmmm.

tiffany,
She's a good bear, and rarely resorts to torture, unless I really, really, deserve it.

All is well.

witch,
Indeed!!!!

hp,
I am laughing, and laughing, and laughing. You can't have your little dog back, though.

cwh,
the Gimp. Love it. "Zed's dead, baby."

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Silktide SiteScore for this website
Blog Flux Directory Blogarama Free Web Counters
Web Counter
Search Popdex:
Humor Blog Top Sites Top100 Bloggers
Top100 uscity.net directory